Advanced riders only! Large beach, often crowded, with breaking waves. Pier on South end of beach. The launch offers very challenging ocean conditions with deep water, breaking waves and often crowded beaches. Hollywood Beach (Meade St) is a narrow beach monitored by lifeguards. Both launches work best on North to East to South wind directions. Never kiteboard here in Westerly offshore winds. Parking is $1.50 per hour.
DIRECTIONS TO SPOT:
1. I-95 To Strling Rd. Exit
2. Drive East on Sterling Rd. Drive 1 mile.
3. Turn left (North) on US 1. Drive 1/4 mile on US-1 North.
4. Turn right (East) on Dania Beach Blvd. Drive 2 Miles.
5. Just after the bridge, turn right and drive to the pier.
6. For the Hollywood Beach Launch, follow the road under the bridge and drive 1 mile. Turn left on Meade St.
PRECAUTIONS: This area can get very crowded! Do not kite around people! Do not kiteboard in west winds. Hollywood Beach is closed to kiteboarders on weekends.
WIND DIRECTIONS: Do not kiteboard in west winds. This includes (NNW, NW, W, SW, SSW)
Contact: Stefan Pantu, Manager